Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Condolence Letter for Friend After Demise of his Father


My Dear Friend Kunal


It was very sad to understand that you just have lost your father. I know, the last time I contacted you, you had informed me about the illness of your father. To my data, his illness 
wasn't severe thus as to prove fatal. I know that you are feeling completely unhappy and shocked at the sudden turn of life. I additionally perceive that the bonding you shared with your father was simply stunning. 
Kathy, I can still recall our days of school when your father was an ideal figure for many of our friends. The approach he managed his personal and skill life can invariably remain an idea on behalf of me. His loss is a personal loss to me additionally. His kind heart and useful angle was one thing that was a mark of his humble personality. Words are poor comforters however you don't feel hope less as God has plans for each folks. Let's pray to the Almighty in this tough time to grant us the knowledge to simply accept the loss.


Yours sincerely,
Lombse

No comments:

Post a Comment