Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Sample of Sympathy Condolence Letter 2012

Date : 
Dear : John

Please settle for my condolences on the death of your sister simita. Her sudden death due to a accident is tragic. we all would like we might undo what happened and produce her back as her witty and cheerful self. the globe seems a lesser place without Samantha in it.I would like I had words that could make your pain less. but the smallest amount I will do is allow you to understand my thoughts and prayers are with your family as you grieve.


In sympathy,

(Signature)
Misra
===================================================
Sympathy Condolence Letter 2012  short format
------------------------------------------------------------------------

Date:

Dear Rehan,

My love and prayers be with you both and sent to your beautiful sister. My heart is filled with sadness.
Praying for you with open arms.

Deepest sympathy,

(Sign)
Simand Rancer
------------------------------------------------------------------------

No comments:

Post a Comment